Sunday, October 8, 2023

Who am I?: The girl who's scared to know herself



      There is nothing worst in this world other than not knowing what is the best described yourself. People can describe the best of me when they know me very well enough. In this generation so many rumours. And so what?. Knowing the best of yourself is the most important thing for you to know, for you to not to be bothered by anyone. Because of course you know yourself more than they knew about you.

'' The explorer of knowledge''

      One facet that best describes me is my insatiable curiosity. From a young age, I've been drawn to the pursuit to knowledge. Whether it's diving into the depths of a book, conducting research on a new topic, or engaging in meaningful discussions, I find joy in the quest for understanding. This intellectual curiosity has shaped my identity as an explorer of the world's vast reservoirs of information.




''The Ever-Evolving Soul''

     Change is a constant in life, and I am no exeption. My identity is not static but rather a dynamic force continually shaped by experiences and growth. The capacity to adapt and envolve is trait that the best describes me, as I embrace new opportunities, learn from setbacks, and envolves as a person.





   Always remember that knowing your very best was the thing you should be proud of not all people know their best of their selves they cannot and they don't want to. Why?. Because they're scared?. Yes, youre truly brave if you do that. But the thing is the more you knew about yourself , the more you embrace youre flows.






Reference


     

7 comments:

  1. You are so brave and courageous! Not everyone is willing to know his/her self. Acceptance is the key I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravery is rooted in your DNA!! Love the workk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What matters the most is how you view yourself, not what others think about you. I believe you can prove to yourself the good person that you're set out to be, and it'll spread to those around you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blog, Great job!! Keep up doing a great work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Knowing yourself is not always an easy task, but it is extremely important. You're on a journey of self-discovery, which is something to be proud of. Continue to be brave and true to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're doing great,truly! keep it up !hope we can get to know each other better.

    ReplyDelete

Reflection for the 4th Quarter

  Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened As we come to the end of the fourth quarter, a flood of memories rushes in. It...