Sunday, January 28, 2024

This time was hard, I'll make it harder next time

 



Yes, it was undoubtedly happy and hard period filled with various challenges and obstacle. I'm referring to the second quarter of this school year. From demanding assignments to personal struggles, the quarter tested my patience and determination. However, amidst the hard times I found comfort and support in the presence of my friends. Their unwavering encouragement and love served as a beacon of light, helping me navigate through the darkest of moments. Together, we faced the challenges head-on, leaning on each other for strength and companionship. Their presence not only lighten-up my burdens but also transformed difficult times into opportunities for growth.




In the field of academics, for me mathematics is my enemy. I hate math, but for the sake of my grades I'am eager to learn. But I was wrong, believe it or not this subject humbled me. All I want to think about is the saying " It is what it is" I learned to accept especially in this quarter because this is all I can do. When my scores in my quizzes are low (as expected) I just laugh. But I think of one thing. If I can't do it on math, I know I can do it in the other subjects. One area where I experienced significant growth was in Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Under the guidance and mentorship of our subject teacher, Ma'am Vera,I love the way she teaches us. No pressure, but she assures us that no one should be left out specially when it comes to our hands-on activity. I feel comfortable in her class though. Her expertise and passion for the subject were pure in every lesson, With her patient guidance and encouragement, I not only mastered technical skills but also developed a deeper understanding of the role of technology in our lives. Through hands-on activities and engaging discussions, I gained practical knowledge that will undoubtedly serve me well in the future.


As I look back on the second quarter, I am filled with a sense of accomplishment. Despite the challenges that came my way, I became more stronger and more resilient than ever before. My friends provided unending support, lifting me up when I needed it the most, while Ma'am's guidance in ICT opened doors to new opportunities and knowledge. Moving forward, I am confident in my ability to overcome any obstacle that comes my way, armed with the lessons learned and the support system that surrounds me. The second quarter may have been tough, but it was also a period of growth, friendship, and learning.


Reference:

Blogger.com

Title: I hate math!” — Education and Artificial Intelligence to find a ... (n.d.). Www.google.com. Retrieved February 1, 2024, from https://images.app.goo.gl/FxekbvG8UEdZXQpQ8






3 comments:

  1. This is very inspiring, love your content!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your journey. I hope it is filled with happy memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on surviving another quarter!! keep it up ^^

    ReplyDelete

Reflection for the 4th Quarter

  Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened As we come to the end of the fourth quarter, a flood of memories rushes in. It...