Friday, February 16, 2024

The Real Meaning of Love

 



What makes Valentine's Day extra special to you? Let me share with you how I spent my Valentine's Day at our school, of course, because I have school. As expected, we have different colors of shirts with different meanings. We decorate our classroom based on the occasion to make the day look like Valentine's Day. We also prepared gifts for our teachers to show our appreciation and love for them. We were so excited for the arrival of our adviser because we were able to surprise her, but sadly, she won't be able to join our celebration because she's sick that day. But nothing is going to stop us. We make a video greeting her a "Happy Valentines Day" just to show how special and how lucky we are to have her.Day after the Valentines, when our teacher was able to go to school, we were able to surprise her. Her priceless reaction was all, and we handed her the gift that was specially prepared for her. Then she read anonymous messages from us.



That is not the end of our celebration for Valentine's Day. We also prepared different foods for lunch just to celebrate as a class, and we are so happy and full. After lunch, we are also able to surprise our subject teachers by making a "Harana" for them, because knowing that with that simple gesture, we know that we are able to make them feel loved and appreciated and hand them a simple gift but full of love. I think it was not easy and a little shy for me to share this, but yes,  my special someone visited me in our classroom with his friends, and it totally made me embarrassed because I was not expecting that. After class, I had a moment with my family. My mother prepared a simple dinner for us. You know that every day can be Valentine's Day. We don't need very extravagant gifts, celebrations, or what important it is that you are with who you love, and that's totally enough.




We may have different perspectives and preferences on how to celebrate Valentine's, but it's just the same. Not only flowers and gifts can show if a person appreciates or loves you, but the thing is that he or she remembers you that day. There are so many ways to show love to those who are important to you, and there are many kinds of love for your family, friends, special someone, and all the people around you. I'm happy to share with you how I spend the day, and yes, that's how simple it is. For me, being loved is the most beautiful thing you can experience in this lifetime. I'm so blessed to have those people who love me unconditionally and put in an effort just to make me happy. To end this blog, I just want to leave a reminder: "Always choose to be happy and inlove, that is the only favor you do to yourself."



Reference:

Blogger.com










No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection for the 4th Quarter

  Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened As we come to the end of the fourth quarter, a flood of memories rushes in. It...