Monday, February 19, 2024

Entrepreneur Booth




The ICT and TLE booth was just very simple this year, but I really do appreciate it because I know that they put some effort and stuff here just to serve us some entertainment. I just want to share my experience visiting ICT and TLE booths. It was such an amazing experience to remember with my classmates and friends. You will learn here how to socialize as well. There are so many activities, products, and especially food that they can offer us. Me and my classmates were just rooming around the booths, and we saw different foods that are everywhere, so me and my friend decided to try the food like the "mais conyelo," which truly satisfied us. And our adviser just noticed my old ID, and I'm not aware that they also offer laminations. She also said that it will help to prolong the sentimental value or the memories that I had with my old ID (wow, nice sales talk, ma'am,  love it!! ).


Me and my friend Alieya just noticed that there were too many people in one corner. As concerned persons, of course, we got in there and saw that there was a film viewing. I am a person who loves to watch films. We pay 5 pesos to enter the venue of the film. We were so excited, and while watching the movie, we felt so "kilig" and also impressed knowing that the 7th grade students were the ones behind the editing and the actresses and actors of the film. After watching, the film has similarities with the movie that I watched, "Bridge to Terabithia." I love the nostalgic feeling that the film gave me. I also like the concept and the music that they use, which set the mood of the film even more.

 


Overall, my experience in the ICT and TLE booth was so fun and amazing. There were so many different activities and foods to enjoy. Especially the film viewing, because we used to make those kinds of films when we were in the same grade as them and until now. I had so much joy in the booth, even with that simple thing, but it gave me so much that I didn't expect. I hope students should visit the booth to experience such things. And yeah. An experience that, I know, is not that big of a deal but that makes us all happy. At first, I was confused because it looked so empty and it was not obvious that there was a booth, but if you entered, I told you. There was a saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover.". Yes, it was a great day to spend.




Reference:

Blogger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reflection for the 4th Quarter

  Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened As we come to the end of the fourth quarter, a flood of memories rushes in. It...